Cravings of my Heart



Cravings of my Heart


It's not your handsome face that makes me wanna kiss
but the child in you.

it's not your words that I keenly listen to
but the unheard screams of your soul.

it's not your body that makes me wanna hug
but your tender heart that I want to cuddle.

it's not your lies that upset me
but the truth you try to hide so badly.

it's not just your smile that I long to see
but the twinkle in your eyes.

it's not your anger that I hate or the rudeness that you taunt me with
but the hurt you feel you can't express.

it's not your life that I seek
but a friend is what I need.

it's not your love that I want
but your presence that I crave.
--Tejasvi Lotlikar--


Comments

  1. A Veey good read. Nice poetry....

    ReplyDelete
  2. some words with very deep meaning.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart skips a beat every time I read this.... Every girl has felt this at some point of time... Beautiful poetry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

A request to readers

Dear reader, thank you for reading my article. Please let me know what you feel about them in the comments section below and don't forget to share them.

Popular Posts